Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+Literature and Spoken Arts+

2 posters

:: Guilds

Go down

+Literature and Spoken Arts+ Empty +Literature and Spoken Arts+

Post  Kat Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Who: =Everyone can join this group, the idea was made by Luka who I owe a big thank you to.=

What: +This is a place where writers and meet and join, to give creative constructive feedback, so you may make you're writing better. Poems, Storied, Speeches, Act's and Monologues are a few things that are worked on here. You may also meet people who enjoy and share one same common goal so you can make many RP friends.+

Where: --The place where the group is held is in a big black tent with a large round table and chairs. There are cushions and extra chairs that are scattered around inside the tent so you may work alone or with a couple friends in your own groups.--

When: | The tent will always be open to anyone who wishes to converse, but the times of full gathering will happen every friday of the year, {Unless holidays are taken place on that friday} on full gatherings I wish everyone in the group who can come around seven or eight. This will make it easy for everyone to be able to meet everyone else in this group.

Why: .:.This is, like I said before, a place for constructive feedback, along with conversing about the topic of Literature and books. You can come here to check it out, for ideas or help, but everyone is welcome..:.

Rules ~ Of course a couple rules must be established in every area. We have three main rules to follow.
The number one rule is to follow the main rules of the site. No swearing, No sexual content, No witchcraft. Everything it says in the site.
Secondly, it is for CONSTRUCTIVE feedback. You are not welcome here if you are here to bully and insult. Suckup's do not help either.
Last but not least, This guild is only for works of literature. Nothing else is welcome, there are other guilds for that. Or you may make one on your own.

Please enjoy.
Kat
Kat

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

+Literature and Spoken Arts+ Empty Alexis Shadows

Post  Shadow Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Alexis sat in the lone tent. She had a small note book and a red pen, as she looked to the paper. In the tent was a small round table in the middle with wooden chairs, to the right four chairs stacked. On the left were a bunch of home made cushiony, pillows and three small wooden bowls full of pencils and pens, along with paper and thin wooden strips to write on. She stared for a few minutes down at the paper quietly, crossing out and rewriting what she wrote, trying to make a poem. On the paper after a long while of thinking, she finnaly wrote an acrostic. She was not pleased with what she wrote, but she shrugged it off. She was never pleased. It was never good enough, she was just the kind of person who hated herself and distrusted others. She stared at what she wrote.

Let us bring a merry tune, to the day of July and June.
Oh, lets dance in the rain, take my hand, not in vain.
Venture out unto the streets, come, lets go, walk with me.
Even with many foe, I will never let you go.

She sighed, put it next to her and grabbed the next piece of paper, wondering what else to write.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

:: Guilds

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum