Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellius City Square

3 posters

Go down

Stellius City Square Empty Stellius City Square

Post  William[Admin] Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Upon entering Stellius, you are not exhausted, nor are you dehydrated, hungry, or hot. It is almost as if it was too easy or too convenient for the average human being. You walk around, nobody to guide you, for there is no need to be guided in such a city. In the center, there is nothing other than a signpost. The city is nothing grand, nothing great, nothing spectacular by any means, too dark for the taste of those of the Guardian Empire. The signpost tells you where everything is.

North:
Castle, Laboratory

South:
Main Gate, Farms, Stables, Vineyards

East:
Barracks, Archery Range, Siege Workshop

West:
Shops, Stellius Coliseum
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet
General Information: William Senton, appears to be 17

https://two-paths-rp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Stellius City Square Empty Violetta I. Rain

Post  Kat Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Violetta's black teeshirt clung tightly to her torso, the tight pants wrapped around her pale, white skin. Her skin was almost see-though, being albino did not have many advantages. You got hurt easier, you bled, and people could see all of your veins. Violetta hated every inch of her skin. Violetta carried a simple messenger bag with her essentials in it, a couple extra pairs of clothing, a water color set, and a small note pad and three pens. This is all she thought was necessary, food and water was just a waste of time to her unless she was starving.
Violetta's eyes sparkled silently, filled with quiet queshtions. She sat down, taking her note book out, and started to write
"Sing to me, little, mocking bird,
sing to me, show me, show me the world,
come on and fly, dont be afraid,
not very ones lost, not everyone hates.
Some are caring, lovely and kind,
don’t be stubborn, come and abide,
let me show you, how to love,
let me show you more peace than a dove,
let me show you how to sing, how to fly, let’s make you king,
lets show this world,
we have more strength,
than ten thousand men put together in sync.
Let’s show them, that, we can fly,
high above, the polluted sky.
Lets show them that,
no matter what, we’ll be together,
through rain and rut."
She wrote this, tilting her head, happily, satisfied with her words. She wondered what this town was called.
Kat
Kat

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Stellius City Square Empty Quiet Girl, Quiet World

Post  Kat Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:08 am

Violetta smiled, her lips curving at the edges. She put her notebook back into the messenger bag and stood, her eyes on the side walk. She took a deep breath, looking at her shadow and thinking about her cousin. She had run away and planned to meet her after the fork in the road, they would take separate paths and go back again. Her cousin had been afraid of the mimicking shadow, the darkness, while Violetta had been afraid of the light. Violetta loved dark clouds, rain, water against her skin. All of it. She loved the wet and the cold, she loved the silence and the whispers.
Kat
Kat

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Stellius City Square Empty Darius

Post  William[Admin] Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:08 pm

Slowly, Darius walks in, his armor black and trimmed in gold and silver. His claymore (not an 8' scottish claymore, more like the broadsword) is on his back, for it is too heavy to carry on his side. Over the claymore is his black and gold shield. He looks around, for he knows that this is his kingdom, his city, his empire, his life. He chose this path because he felt it was right. Consumed by vengeance and the lust for power, he has become corrupt and unjust.
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:32 pm

She tilted her head to the side as she glanced at a man, he looked harmless although he carried weapons. She shrugged, wondering to talk to him, but then having a second thought and decided not to. Her lips were tight together as she looked back to her shadow. She took a step back, staring at it with the smile plastered to her mouth, and nodded. Then she took another, the shadow followed. Her mind went to the children's story of 'Peter Pan' and she laughed. Of course, her shadow would go no where, it was irrational and impossible. Violetta turned away from her shadow, playing with her dark, long hair, purple eyes about the ground. She went to look at the signs of the land, her footsteps quiet although she wore dark boots, the same black heels as he cusion who took the different path.
Kat
Kat

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Stellius City Square Empty Conversation in the Night

Post  William[Admin] Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:58 pm

Darius could feel as if someone's gaze was upon him and he turns in the general direction if the feeling. He begins making his way over to the source, a young girl, one that appears to be slightly younger than him, but possibly even a year older. He is only sixteen years of age, speaking to a girl for the first time. "Hello. Name's Darius Arrothrin." he says, his voice calm, yet slightly dark.
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:09 pm

She sighed, looking at the signs, reading each one carefully over, until she turned heard a voice. A man's voice. She turned around quickly, recognizing the same man that she had just saw. She smiled half heartedly, "How do you do?" She asked, "Oh, my name is Violetta, sir. Violetta Iza-Belliae Rain." She gave another smile, "It's a mouthful, nice to meet you.'' She nodded, her smile quickly melting away as she turned back around, showing no interest to the man. She didn't know him, nor cared to know him. She had her own affairs of going home, to attend to.
Kat
Kat

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Stellius City Square Empty Conversation in the Night

Post  William[Admin] Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:18 pm

"Pleased to meet you, Violetta." he says, not showing interest in her at all, but does desire to have a conversation. "If you need any help, just let me know, okay?" he says, noticing that she seems to be thinking about something, that her mind is under stress and is putting her entire being under stress as well.
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:22 pm

She nodded willingly, her eyes scanning the signs once more, silence filled her body for a long moment, her eyes went to him, behind her shoulder. "Mhmm, well, I can take care of myself, don't worry." She muttered, her eyes on the sign to the castle. 'Castle?!' She thought, making a face, 'What did I do, go back into the 1500's? Is this a midevil fair or something?!" She shook her head, turning back to the man, "I suppose this place doesn't have a king, does it?"
Kat
Kat

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Stellius City Square Empty Re: Violetta I. Rain

Post  William[Admin] Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Darius noticed her last question. "I am the king." he says, knowing it would be hard for her to believe that someone his age is ruler over a land so vast. He has diplomatic ties with the kingdoms of Centaura and Mist in the land of Gaia, and knows that this particular world is in a constant war of good versus evil, but so far it seems to be balanced though one duel between him and his brother Sevarrien could change the balance of everything. That was where he was heading, to 'talk' to his brother, more like let his sword do the talking for him. But, he finds Violetta more interesting at the moment.
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Violetta kept her eyes on the ground, she then looked up at him, her eyes on him very silent and solem. She then, laughed. "Your kidding right?" She said, smiling as she shifted her bag, she shook her head, knowing it was probably true. A lot of kings and queens had been young in the midevil times. "Well, if you are king, then you're just the guy I wanted to see, I need to know how to get out of this place so i can go see my cusion. She went down the other path in the fork in the road, and I plan to go see her."
Kat
Kat

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Stellius City Square Empty Once a decision is made...

Post  William[Admin] Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:42 pm

"You came down the wrong path from the very start... for once a decision is made, you cannot take it back, just as every other choice you make in life. No matter how much you want to take it back, you cannot. The only places you can go that you can see your cousin are in the Guilds, and in the Arena. Those are the only two places you will be able to meet without either one or the other being put in harm's way." Darius says, "But then again... I do have some business to take care of in Guardian with my brother. I could take you with me, but the likelihood of getting to come back would be slim."
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Stellius City Square Empty Quiet Girl, Quiet World

Post  Kat Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:46 pm

She smiled, "Thanks, I think I would like to come with you, It would be nice to go see her, she will be exited. I don't care If I come back or not, your kingdom sucks. Nothing to do here." She shrugged, rolling her shoulders back. "I cannot live in the guild. I think, my choice is, to go there, and stay their. If theirs a will their is a way." She nodded her head, eager, "Let's go."
Kat
Kat

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Stellius City Square Empty To Guardian!

Post  William[Admin] Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Darius nods, going to the stable, leading the way. "Ever rode a horse before?" he asks her curiously, getting his fastest and strongest horse ready. He puts an extra sword on one side, a plasma rifle on the other side, a shield on the same side as the rifle. "If there is anything you need, I will take you to the shops so you can get it."
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:54 pm

She stared at the horse, "No." She said, chewing on the inside of her cheek. "Horses break their backs getting you places, you better apreciate that they live their lives for pleasing you..." She murmured, shrugging, as he listed off his next question. "No, I have everything I'll ever need in my bag." She pointed to it hanging at her side. "Don't you have a car? Or something?"
Kat
Kat

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Stellius City Square Empty To Guardian!

Post  William[Admin] Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:58 pm

Darius shakes his head. "We're not America. We do not have cars, or anything of that sort. Horses get us from place to place, but their bones are enhanced with cybernetics and things like that, making them stronger than any other horse, and even stronger and faster than the cars of today." he says, then adds jokingly. "And for a limited time, there is even a massage chair included."
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Stellius City Square Empty Re: To Guardian!

Post  Kat Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:07 pm

Violetta raised her eyebrow at him, and then shook her head. "How about, you stick to the facts, and I'll stick to the jokes." She murmured, shaking her head again. Then she made a face, "I don't enjoy horses at all, because they look annoying to ride." She laughed, "Bump, Bump, Bump." She said, "It would drive me crazy. And the whinning and whatever." She cracked her neck, "Oh well, lets go."
Kat
Kat

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Stellius City Square Empty Re: To Guardian!

Post  William[Admin] Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Darius hops on the horse and goes over to her. "Better be ready." he says as the horse is basically in a full gallop and he scoops her up onto it, her being in front of him so she will not fall off as the horse rides off toward Guardian, and the beginning of what will appear to be an interesting chain of events for both Darius and Sevarrien.
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:16 pm

She was quiet as she got scooped onto the horse. She did not enjoy it at all. But, because he was king, she did not say anything against it. She pressed her lips together and waited, as long as she could see Alexis, she was fine.
Kat
Kat

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Stellius City Square Empty The Beggars Warning

Post  Maiden Mariam Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:04 pm

Clip clop clip clop clip clop. The horse beneath me picks her way through the crowd with so little guiding, her intellegence seems to rival that of most humans I've known. 'How weird it is to be back in Stellius, free of my bindings.' The long black cloak around my shoulders hides my wings brilliantly, shading most of my face with its hood. My eyes dart about cautiously, finding every possible escape route, noting every odd human behavior. With a slight tugging of the reins, I lead Indie onto a side street - one that haunted my memories like a vengeful ghost. Even Indie grows weary, the whites of her eyes becoming visible as she looks around and her ears flicking back to me, as we venture closer and closer to the rubble of Gaxiom Testing Facilities.

Or. What used to be the rubble. Crews of men and machines bustle about, carrying building supplies or hauling away the broken pieces of my prison. Eyes widened with horror, I guide Indie to the side, out of the flow of traffic, and to a stop. She tosses her head and paws at the side walk, sensing my own emotions, and probably feeling them within herself. My hand reaches down to soothe her while my eyes continue to stare disbelievingly at the scence before me. "Just a coin, mum. That's all I ask," A voice snaps me out of my thoughts as a hand on my calf drags me back into reality. I look down to see an old, wizened man with few teeth and a mop of dirty hair that is probably white beneath the grime. His veined hand presses against the top of my riding boot insistently, his murky blue eyes bore into mine woefully. "Please," He begs in a voice weakened by age and alchohol.

My hand slips into my coinpurse and draws a silver coin - enough to feed him for more than a week. Poffering the coin to the old beggar, I ask quietly, in my kindest voice. "Can you please tell me what is being built across the square?"

He tucks the coin away and meets my eyes gratefully. "They are rebuilding the Facility, mum. Planning on creating an army, they are." His voice drops to a whisper, his cloudy eyes growing dark and serious. Faster than I had thought the old man capable of, his hand darts up from my leg and locks onto my wrist, creating a suprisingly strong vice, he uses this to press the seriousness of the next words to leave his mouth. "Mum, you must get back to your king. Tell him what you have learned and that troops must also be raised in Guardian." He looks down the road, to the construction sight with sightless eyes, looking beyond what is visible to his weak human eyes. "You must leave, now. A guard over yonder has recognized you. He is going to tell his superior." He releases me and walks backwards, returning to the alleyway he must have come from.

I blink rapidly, his warning sinking in. 'How did he know I am from Guardian!? And how does he know these things?' I ask myself, but, deciding to play it safe, I turn Indi and set off down the road at an unhurried trot, weaving my way to the nearest gate and hoping that I am not intercepted by anyone that means me harm.
Maiden Mariam
Maiden Mariam

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Stellius City Square Empty Re: Stellius City Square

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down