Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Within the Walls of the Guardian City

+2
Luka Leinad
William[Admin]
6 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty Within the Walls of the Guardian City

Post  William[Admin] Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:12 pm

After you regained your strength, you walked down the sidewalk alongside Sevarrien, who discussed with you the ways of the Guardian. He had mentioned several things about different weapons, armor, and the war between the Guardian and Stellius Empires. He led you to the Guardian City Square. In the center of the Guardian City Square, there is a gigantic shield with the reference "Ephesians 6:10-17" going across the face of the shield, visible to all who enter. There are three other shields, facing toward the north, east, and west, visible to all who look upon it. At each of the four entrances, there are signposts, letting you know where everything is.

North Signpost:
Castle Courtyard, Barracks, Stable, Archery Range, Guardhouse, Church

East Signpost:
Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Item Shop

South Signpost:
Stable, Farms, Granary, Vineyards

West Signpost:
Training Grounds, Guardian Arena
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet
General Information: William Senton, appears to be 17

https://two-paths-rp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty Re: Within the Walls of the Guardian City

Post  William[Admin] Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:25 am

Sevarrien slowly walks around in the city square, waiting for someone that he may welcome here. He does not know when people might come, but his eyes keep searching as his walk brings him back to the gate, the moonlight shining down onto his armor. He is the Guardian King of this planet, but the way he looks makes him seem like a knight in shining armor out of some sort of book.
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty The introduction of the commander.

Post  Luka Leinad Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:08 am

He looked resplendent in his ice blue armor, not a stark contrast to the whitewash marble around him, but it was still distinct. He walked tall and proud, a warrior to the end. He stopped outside the training facility and looked upon the plaque on the right side of the door. He had it made and mounted on the wall so all the new recruits and veterans would know what they were about. The plaque reads as thus

"I am a Guardian Soldier. I am a warrior and member of a team. I serve the people of the Guardian City and live the Guardian values.I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior's tasks and drills. I will always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself. I am an expert, and I am a professional. I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the Guardian City in both Close Combat and Ranged. I am a guardian of freedom and the Guardian way of life. I AM A GUARDIAN SOLDIER"

He had gotten several comments on it, soldiers telling him how glad they were to have a creed that would send chills down anyone's spine. Every soldier in his garrison knew the Creed, they were bound by it, and when they shouted it across no man's land at their enemy, the earth always shakes, and the fear can be seen in their opponents eyes. He entered the training facility and pulled out his sword, it had been freshly sharpened and he wanted to put it through it's paces. He slapped the pommel of his sword, and a stone glowed a bright color.
Luka Leinad
Luka Leinad

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty Re: The introduction of the commander.

Post  William[Admin] Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:15 am

Sevarrien heard as every soldier recited the Creed, and he himself was reciting it along with them as he approached the garrison where he knew his commander was at. "Welcome back, Commander Luka." Sevarrien says as he looks around, the soldiers kneeling at his presence. "Come on guys, rise. You know I hate it when you do that, I am not God, therefore I am not worthy to be bowed or knelt to." he says calmly and respectfully. "I see that all of the soldiers know the Creed, and I know you will have them living up to this very strict code of honor, brother." he says, patting Luka on the back as he continues his inspection, every soldier standing at attention. "I am impressed, Luka." he says, some happiness and satisfaction being shown in his voice.
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty Re: Introduction of the Commander

Post  Luka Leinad Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:44 am

He bowed his head slightly at the comment. Praise from the King himself was high praise indeed. "It is good to be back sir. They will follow the Creed to the letter sir, all these soldiers are personally picked and trained by myself, we will make you proud should the occasion ever call for it." He turned to the garrison and called in a loud voice. "Dismissed, excellent job today, you have made your King and Myself proud. Enjoy some well deserved time off." He nodded and turned back to Sevarrien, awaiting any orders he had for him.
Luka Leinad
Luka Leinad

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty No orders for the commander as of right now.

Post  William[Admin] Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:53 am

Sevarrien's smile never leaves his face as he speaks. "Honor is one thing we as Guardians take pride in, regardless of where it will lead us, even if it is to the gates of Stellius, we fight to the last man to protect what we believe in. Both of us know this. Commander Luka, I have no orders for you as of right now. Feel free to do whatever you please. Enjoy your stay here in the Guardian City. It will boost the morale of the citizens to know that their commander himself is dwelling among them." he says as he turns around to walk toward the castle. "Do you remember when we were younger, when we fought our first battle side by side?" he asks, for it is a fond memory to talk about.
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty Re: No orders for the commander as of right now

Post  Luka Leinad Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:00 am

"How anyone could forget this is beyond me Sev." He used the nickname for his King, as he would only do in complete confidence, to use this nickname in front of the soldiers or civilians would be doing his King a great dishonor. "As I recall correctly, you rushed through the enemy lines to save my worthless hide." He smiled at the thought of the enemy circle closing in on him, his sword drawn preparing to give his life for the beliefs Sevarrien had mentioned earlier, and the look of surprise as a lone warrior bust through their ranks. They fought side by side, defending themselves, and the other's flanks until a path had been cleared. All in all they had slain over 200 enemies apiece. It was then that he had decided he would pledge his sword and life to the man who had saved his.
Luka Leinad
Luka Leinad

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty Re: No orders for the commander as of right now

Post  William[Admin] Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:06 am

"If it wasn't for me saving you, the battle would have been lost that day. You are one of the only ones I trust enough to also be one of my personal bodyguards as well as the commander of our forces. Even at that, in a way we both saved each other when we stood back to back surrounded by the Stellian war machine." Sevarrien says, remembering that day almost as if it was yesterday. "I would like for you to also be my personal bodyguard." He stands, facing him, waiting for his response and answer.
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Luka Leinad Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:57 am

"You can give me no greater honor sir." He leaned his head slightly inward, knowing it was the best he could get away with bowing. He knew in the past, and hearing Sevarrien say this now only reconfirmed what he already knew. He would give his life for this charismatic, noble man, carry out his orders flawlessly. He would do anything in his power to make sure this man achieved his dreams, and he would do it with a smile on his face and steel in his heart.
Luka Leinad
Luka Leinad

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty It is not the title of the warrior that matters...

Post  William[Admin] Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Sevarrien walks with his now personal bodyguard toward the city square. "This is something that my father told me the night before his death in battle... 'It is not the title of the warrior that matters, It is the nature of the warrior bearing the title that matters most. In order for a warrior to bear a title, he must first have something worth fighting for, something worth honoring until he or she breathes their last breath.' I see every characteristic that is in what my father said, in you. You are the most trustworthy person in this army." he says as he then turns to walk north toward the castle. "You and your family no longer have to live in that house of yours on the border of the slums. You can move into the castle if you guys choose to do so."
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty A decision must be made

Post  William[Admin] Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Sevarrien was walking toward the castle whenever memories begin flooding through his mind, mainly one in particular.

Him and his mother were only a matter of seconds from exchanging blows before his mother forced him onto the slave platform. He had wanted to kill her for what she was causing to happen to him. He still held no hatred for her though. After a day of resentment for what his mother decided to do, Sevarrien forgave her. The memories of what had happened when he became subject to Stellian experiments still lingered as his back trembled in pain from the very thought of what had happened. That is why he has the two massive eagle wings on his back, because of what he became subject to. Thankfully, instead of Stellian cybernetics, the incompetent scientist but Guardian cybernetics in him, which Sevarrien was already familiar with.

He shook his head free of the memory, and then the next one played through his mind.

Alarms sounding right and left, the yelling of the Stellian language, the sounds of guns firing, swords clashing, all of it had seemed too real to him. He could still feel the wind of bullets grazing past his head, neck, shoulders, arms, legs, every aspect of his body, the sounds of last screams of pain, everything. The raid on the City of Stellius, led by Sevarrien Arrothrin, who at the time was the supreme commander of the Guardian army. He could still feel the sword slicing through his enemies, but then the memory became more heroic whenever he had busted through enemy lines to save his friend. But then as soon as that memory began, everything whited out.

"Spare the girl." a voice that he had only heard once before said, "Save her from the death that would come of her if this realm were under Stellius rule." the voice says again, and Sevarrien nods in response to the voice.

Sevarrien then hastily walks to the castle throne room, going through the gate, all of the guards parting and saluting as he walks by. "Bring the girl in." Sevarrien says as he sits down on his throne.
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty Within the Walls of the City: Mariam's Cell

Post  Maiden Mariam Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:59 pm

'It's morning. You'd better wake up before Lexuz and Renald do it for you...' I think to myself, in that state that lies between the heavy hours of sleep and the few refreshing moments I am allowed before they force me into the yard with the other "experiments". Trying to wake myself up further, I stretch to my full length, my wings straightening above me, brushing the filthy ceiling. 'Well... Maybe a few more moments...' I allow myself, adjusting my pillow. PILLOW!? My gray eyes snap open, focusing on the plush object beneath my head. 'How do I have a-...' Then it all comes rushing back in a flurry of disjointed images and pain: being thrown back into my cell after Mother Mariam had failed, being beaten severly for my attempted escape, waking up as I hear Lexuz and Renald speaking in frantic whispers about the incoming invasion of Guardians, throwing my next meal in Lexuz's face, the horrible things he did to me afterwards, skipping every meal until I finally went to sleep, knowing I would either be saved by the incoming warriors, or die.

The rapid-fire memories makes my head spin, for a moment I think I might be sick. When it passes, I open one eye, examining my new lodgings. The walls had been made of a beautiful whitewashed marble, the ground lightly coated in sawdust and hay. Curious, I prod the matress beneath me. Instead of the uncomfortable dead straw I was accustomed to, the luxurious matress beneath me was composed of the most amazing swan feathers. With a small smile - an expression that had not graced my features since I found myself within sprinting distance of the borders of Guardian - I arch my body forwards and then backwards, making the matress fluff up around me, creating a nestlike feeling. On the ground beside the matress, I spot something strange and unfamiliar - A large square cloth. Baffled, I pick it up, coming into a sitting position in the same motion. A gasp escapes my lips as I somehow jar the large bruises across my ribcage. My next breath shows that about three of the ribs are broken but on the mend. 'Mending? Already? How long have I been asleep!?'

Last edited by Maiden Mariam on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maiden Mariam
Maiden Mariam

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty Re: Within the Walls of the City: Mariam's Cell

Post  William[Admin] Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Four guards open the door to the jail beneath the castle, and the sound of the door opening echoes throughout the entire area, the light overtaking the shadows of the jail as they go down the stairs in almost a full run. They look around for their newest prisoner's chamber, noticing that all of the prisoners are being treated greatly being a shocker to all four of them. It is then that they come to the cell at the very end. "This one is the one." One of the guards say in a graveled voice. "Indeed it is." another guard says calmly. "Hand me the key." the superior officer of the guards says as the quiet guard hands him the key to her cell. "The king wishes to decide your verdict." the guard says, sticking the key in the cell, opening it cautiously, and the other three guards go in, two of them offering their hands to help the girl up.

Sevarrien is sitting on the throne, reading the Guardian Constitution to look for something having to do with prisoners, but he finds nothing. It is something he himself is going to have to add in. He shakes his head, handing the constitution to the head servant. "Go." he says and the servant nods, all of the other servants leaving, but the four guards at each of the eight doors stay in place, standing at attention, weapons at the ready if necessary. His advisor leaves him, for he knows that Sevarrien has already made up his mind on what he is going to do.

The superior guard turns around, looking over his shoulder at the girl. "Coming?" he asks, his voice as calm and soothing as can be. He has no harmful intentions, no intentions to kill her whatsoever. "We mustn't keep the king waiting." he says, beginning to walk back toward the jail entrance.
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty Re: Within the Walls of the City: Mariam's Cell

Post  Maiden Mariam Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:39 pm

My head snaps up when the lock begins to turn. Despite the pain it causes me, I leap onto the bed, in a crouching position, ready to defend myself if need be. A second before the door opens, the realization hits me: 'If they wanted me dead, they would have done it in the first place.' Trying to avoid jarring my ribs, I drop back onto the matress, pretending to have just woken up. When a guard kindly offers me his hand, I am shocked. It takes me a few seconds to overcome my suprise before I take his hand and stand, adrenaline pumping through my veins.

I follow them unsurely as they lead me through many beautiful hallways, going higher and higher into the castle. I stumble several times, not used to being allowed to walk for more than one hundred yards, only to be caught by one of the guard, causing me to blush profusely and mumble a apologies. After we had been walking for quite awhile, we reach the throne room doors. Pausing, I take a deep breath and straighten my posture, ready to face whatever descision they give me, even if it is death, with a strong facade.

Last edited by Maiden Mariam on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maiden Mariam
Maiden Mariam

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty Re: Within the Walls of the City: The Throne Room

Post  William[Admin] Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:57 pm

Sevarrien watches as the guards lead her into the throne room. The four guards all salute in unison. "My king, we have brought the prisoner." they say, returning to their posts as Sevarrien waves them off.

Sevarrien looks upon the prisoner, taking into note the wings that she has, and he does not take his eyes off of her. "I do apologize if we took anything away from you that you held dear whenever we raided Stellius." he says as his two eagle wings then come from behind his throne, draping down over his arms. "My name is Sevarrien, king, soon to be emperor of the Guardian Empire." he says as he stands up, walking down from his throne to where she is standing, starting to circle around her. "I see that you have recovered much more than what you were when Mariam first found you." he says, stopping in front of her once again, noticing the chains and shackles on her. "I have finally decided what I am going to do about you. Many of my advisors told me to kill you, that I would have no use for you, but... something tells me that I could very possibly have a use for you. I see so much potential that is at your disposal, but it has been dormant for so long..."

Sevarrien took a deep breath before he continued speaking. "so... here is what I am going to do." he says, drawing his sword, holding it up, then bringing it down and cutting the chains of the shackles on her wrists and ankles. "You will have no need for those irons any longer." he says, "Head Servant! Make sure that there is a room in this place that is prepared for her. Make sure it is much nicer than the cell that she was forced to stay in. She is no longer our prisoner, but a citizen of Guardian if she so chooses to be." he basically yells and the head servant salutes, immediately getting to work by first finding a room. Sevarrien walks over to a table that is beside his throne, picking up a silver chalice that has the Arrothrin family crest on it. He then begins walking back over to her.

Extending his arm out toward her, the chalice in that hand, Sevarrien offers the chalice of water to her. "Drink and quench your thirst." he says, awaiting her to take the chalice, which is filled to three quarters of the way with pure water. "What is your name, milady?" he asks, his voice having a slight Southern accent, which makes it all the more soothing.
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty Re: Within the Walls of the City: The Throne Room

Post  Luka Leinad Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Seeing his King had everything in order, he nodded briefly. He did not know why, but he felt it prudent to give Sevarrien time with the woman who was once a prisoner. He stepped out a hidden exit, one that only he and Sevarrien used in case he had to get his King to safely quickly. He did not go far, instead doubling back to the doors to the throne room. He glared at the crowd that had gathered around and they dispersed quickly. For so many people to be interested in the fate of one woman, there must be something about her. He stood to the right of the doors at an easy lean, ready to burst into the throne room should anything go wrong.
Luka Leinad
Luka Leinad

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Post  Maiden Mariam Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:12 pm

I cringe away when his sword comes towards me, closing my eyes and looking away. When he shatters my shackles, I look up at him gratefully, rubbing my wrists. My grateful gaze becomes one of disbelieving shock and suprise as he announces that I am to be lodged withing the castle itself. My eyes follow him as he goes for a chalace of water, a fresh wave of shock hitting me as I gaze upon his eagle wings for the first time. When he comes back and offers me the cool, pure water, I take it between both of my hands. Another rare smile graces my lips as I take a sip of the water, letting it cleanse my throat. "My name is-" I cut off, clearing my throat. I look up at him apologetically before continuing. "My name is Mariam Salvatore." The words flow smoothly from my lips, despite the fact I had never said them before and they were not a whole truth. If he had asked my birth-name, I'd have been forced to tell him 'Sequence R, Chain 30059, Individual 13. But my friends call me R13.' Gazing into the clear depths of the water, I roll my eyes. Chewing on my lip, I look back up at the king. "If it is not rude of me, may I ask your name, milord?" I keep my eyes averted from his out of a longstanding habit.
Maiden Mariam
Maiden Mariam

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty Re: Within the Walls of the City: The Decision has been made.

Post  William[Admin] Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Sevarrien brings his arm back down after she had taken the chalice. "I am Sevarrien Arrothrin, king, soon to be Emperor of the Guardian Empire." he says, only averting his gaze for a split second, having heard the sound of someone leaning against the front door. He could tell by the lean that it was Commander Luka, so he seems to settle down a bit, his muscles relaxing once more. "Mariam... such a beautiful name. It seems as if it would suit your personality perfectly." he says as he then brings his midnight blue eyes back to her. "If you will follow me, I will lead you to the dining hall. You appear as if you are starving." he says as he begins walking toward the front door. One of the guards open it for him, and he then turns to Luka.

"Luka, tell the people that the prisoner has not been sentenced to death, but has been freed of her bonds and is to become a citizen of the Guardian City, regardless of what her heritage is." Sevarrien says, nodding to him before turning back around and walking back into the throne room. His decision is solid and cannot, nor will it ever, be overruled, for he is naturally stubborn, and will not compromise easily, which is one reason why advisors are of almost no use to him at times.

"This way, Lady Mariam." he says as he opens one of the side doors for her, the elegance of the dining hall being revealed to her. The tables are round, and laid out perfectly, the tables circling around the center of the room, which is the ball room. In the very center, there is a diamond fountain, and from the ceiling dangle one hundred percent crystal chandeliers, none of which are imported from any other country. The elegance of the dining hall makes it the most beautiful and prestigious room in the entire castle. "We have basically every food here, some of which is not very tasteful, but it is enough to fill someone up." Sevarrien says, leading her to a table and pulling a chair out for her. "Have a seat, and food will be brought to you."
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty Re: Within the Walls of the City: The Commander carrying out his orders.

Post  Luka Leinad Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:33 pm

He bowed only slightly and walked off at a decent pace. He pulled out his sword and hung it on the rope way he had installed above the window in his room. He smiled at the thought of the Garrison every time he did this, they never expect their commander to fly through the roof. He gripped the blade gently, careful not to cut himself, he slid down the rope way straight into the middle of the Garrison. The soldier that were present were startled, but recovered quickly and jumped to their feet, saluting. He returned their salute and began to issue orders. "The whole city needs to know this, the prisoner is a prisoner no longer. She will be staying at the castle, and she will be afforded the respect, privacy and dignity as is afforded all citizens of Guardian. Make it happen, I will stand at the assembly area in the center of town to answer any and all questions that come up." The saluted smartly once more and ran off to gear up. He knew this would cause unrest in the City, and he would be there to curtail it. He sheathed his sword and walked amiably to the assembly area platform, wondering what Sevarrien had in mind.
Luka Leinad
Luka Leinad

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty Re: Within the Walls of the City: The Commander carrying out his orders.

Post  William[Admin] Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Sevarrien holds his hand up to a device that is in his ear, pressing the button that is on top of it. "Luka. If there is any civil unrest, take care of it. Try your best not to kill the ones who cause the unrest though, but if they do strike the first blow, do what you must." he says, releasing the button as he awaits a response from Luka.
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Luka Leinad Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm

He reached up to his ear and pressed a small button on the device in his ear, it was connected to a microphone hidden at the base of his throat, the mic would pick up the vibrations and transmit a crystal clear message. "Understood sir, neutralize the problem, casualties kept at a minimum." He looked up and saw a small crowd of people gathering before him. He sighed and popped his neck before they got there, standing completely calm he added as an afterthought. "For the sake of my Sanity, stay in the castle with the girl sir."
Luka Leinad
Luka Leinad

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty Within the Walls of the City: The Dining Hall

Post  Maiden Mariam Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm

My bare feet making a small slapping noise on the cool stone floor, I follow King Sevarrien, my eyes darting about, taking in every detail as we make our way to the Dining Hall. Upon arriving, I am unable to stop the loud growl that originates in my stomach, even when I cross my arms over my stomach. My eyes dart to the King apologetically, then to the copious amounts of food layed out upon the many large round tables. Doing as instructed, I take a seat at a table, letting my wings droop comfortably.

'A future once so sure for me, has become one of a thousand paths. My wings yearn for the sky like never before, and my feet wish to tread every mile of this strange and unknown land. Am I truly free or is this a trick to make me a slave once again? I wish to run away from this place, but at the same time I want to stay here and see how this will develop. Something tells me it will affect the future of many people.' I think as I wait for the food I had been promised.
Maiden Mariam
Maiden Mariam

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty Re: Within the Walls of the City: The Dining Hall

Post  William[Admin] Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Sevarrien pushes the button on the device in his ear. "Don't worry, Luka. I will try to keep her in here where it is safe." he says and then releases the button once again, then turning his attention to Mariam.

"Slavery is not in any of my intentions, for it is cruel and inhumane, Mariam. You deserve to be treated much better than that, and I will see to it personally that you get treated with the utmost respect, and that you are welcomed with open arms just as every other citizen of Guardian is. I heard about what had happened to you, and I have already ordered assassins to go after the ones known as Lexuz and Renald in the Stellian capital. They will be successful, for they will do whatever it takes to kill them. You will not have to worry about them anymore." Sevarrien says, then beginning to explain. "It will be best if we stay within the castle, for my decision to free you will most likely cause civil unrest and might cause an uprising. I do not want you to get hurt, or worse. You are on the mend and all, and I know what it is like to want to fly so bad... trust me, I've been there before." he says, smiling warmly as he goes over to the tables, bringing her back a plate that has a couple pieces of garlic bread on it, and a bowl of chicken noodle soup, setting them both in front of her, the silverware already being there for her to use.
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty Re: Within the Walls of the City: The gathering crowd.

Post  Luka Leinad Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:17 pm

He stood atop the platform watching at the crowd slowly got bigger. There would be no need to summon the Garrison, they were civilians and he could keep them under control. The neared the platform and went silent as the stopped, looking up at the commander, knowing his fierce reputation, if the order came from him, then no doubt the King had meant every word. He raised his hands and called in a loud voice. "People of Guardian City, there has been no laws broken. Under the Guardian Constitution, the King as the final say in all decisions concerning prisoners. I myself have heard about what happened to the prisoner, and I would've made the same decision." He was bluffing, he knew nothing of the prisoner's ordeal, he was told to avoid casualties and that was what he was doing. "She will stay at the castle, and if you see her walking amongst you, you will give her the same courtesy you would give me or your King. She will be treated as any government official should be treated, and the same punishments shall be enacted." Although she wasn't a part of the government, by saying that it would make her life easier here, messing with a government official was the quickest way to life imprisonment, which always lead to your death, dying alone, unseen. He glanced at the crowd. They were nodding, some were breaking off and it was over.
Luka Leinad
Luka Leinad

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Within the Walls of the Guardian City Empty Re: Within the Walls of the Guardian City

Post  Maiden Mariam Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:21 pm

The mere mentioning of Lexuz and Renald caused me to jump slightly and a cold chill to make it's way up my spine - a thousand painful memories flowing through my mind until I am able to regain enough composure to dam up that river. "Thank you, Milord," I murmur. As he continues, I grow more and more troubled. "But sir, if it causes so much trouble to let me live, why do you do it?" I pause, blushing a light red. "I'm not trying to be ungrateful or anything like that but it seems as if it would be easier on you and your court if I had been left in Gaxiom Testing Facilites..." I trail off, considering how kind they had really been to me. My corpse would be food for the scavangers at this moment were it not for their kindness. This realization makes me look upon the great king with a new point of view. It is this new point of view that stokes a fire in me, one that I had never felt before. I knew with the utmost certainty that if anything were to ever threaten King Sevarrien, I would fight it until I am victorious or I breathe my final breath.

I meet his midnight blue eyes for the first time when he places the food before me. "Thank you." The food he had set before me looked like the buff older brother of what I had been fed in the past.
Maiden Mariam
Maiden Mariam

Character sheet
General Information:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next