Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Creation Rules (NO EXCEPTIONS)

Go down

Character Creation Rules (NO EXCEPTIONS) Empty Character Creation Rules (NO EXCEPTIONS)

Post  William[Admin] Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:10 pm

1. Your Character MUST be human. It can be accompanied by an animal, but the animal cannot speak unless it has some sort of technological device giving it the ability to do so.

2. it does not matter what ethnic background your character comes from, just as long as he or she is human.

3. Your characters must be straight. I do not want any form of immorality becoming part of this site, and if I see it start, I WILL delete your account.

4. It doesn't matter what type of weapon you have, just as long as it has no magical qualities.

5. If you are importing a character from a different site and he or she has any form of what I would consider to be magical abilities, you must alter the CS and get rid of those abilities.

6. Sword, bow, gun, etc. are all acceptable, and I know people design powers and energies and such for these kinds of weapons, but those powers and energies would not do you any good here.

7. You can have some abilities at your disposal, but only if one is enhanced by biotechnology (nanobots), and if the character is partially composed of cybernetics, you can have more technology at your disposal. BUT, if it is something having to do with the elements (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light, etc), you CANNOT use it.

8. If your character has things such as wings, they must be technological, and must meet the guidelines mentioned. If he or she was a supernatural being, it is just a matter of changing a few things.

Name:
Profession:
Eye Color:
Height:
Weight (OPTIONAL):
Build:
Birthplace (Will have to look at the location forums first):
Alignment (Guardian (Righteous), Stellius (Unrighteous), CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE):
Race (Human or Cybernetic):
Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Combat Preference:
History:

9. You must post your character sheet. It is only right.
William[Admin]
William[Admin]
Admin

Character sheet
General Information: William Senton, appears to be 17

https://two-paths-rp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down