Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mariam Character Sheet

Go down

Mariam Character Sheet Empty Mariam Character Sheet

Post  Mariam Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:21 pm

Name: Mariam
Relationship Status: Taken
Profession: Author/Lyric/Animal Trainer/Huntress
Eye Color: Thunderhead Gray
Height: Five feet, three inches
Build: Muscular
Birthplace: Stellius
Alignment: Guardian
Race: Human/Raven Hybrid
Primary Weapon: Unknown
Secondary Weapon: Unknown
Combat Preference: Large Arena-Style Battle
History: (During a raid of one of Stellius's many experiment facilities, an underfed, teenage girl was found in a large cage, clutching a sheet of paper much of the writing is illegible nonsense. Upon closer examination, it was discovered that she was another one of Stellius's unholy experiments - large black raven wings grew from her back.)
"(illegible) I've stopped taking their food - eating it hurts worse than the hunger that claws at my stomach. The warriors are getting closer, I hear the Guards outside my cell speaking of it in worried whispers each night. (illegible) I hope they get here before my lack of food destroys me. Perhaps I will be able to find a life worth living in the Holy Kingdom. I know that I am a freak of nature, one that should have been crushed under the Master's heel the moment I escaped the womb, but I am still living; I still have feelings... but am I a creature of their God, worthy of life?
PS: I've decided to name myself Mariam after the woman who tried to smuggle me into Guarian, only to loose her own life.
(When she was discovered, she was carried back to the Guardian city and placed before the ruler. It was his descision that she would be nursed back to health before her fate was determined. So now she lives in a comfortable cell in the Palace, slowly returning to health... though the scars - both physical and mental - are still present.)

Mariam

Back to top Go down